Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

We will be there between noon and four?

Going Boating in Hawaii in just a few weeks.

Why can't service providers get a bit more precise with their calls in a day of cell phones and messaging. I came home at noon, have things to do, and its 2:45 and here I sit.

A free HBO and Cinemax weekend has begun on Dish, so I will save some movies for future enjoyment.

No golf this weekend.....two more weeks to go until the season is over.

I have my own opinion on Syria, and a prediction on how the vote will go, and some concerns about both options. I am listening to everyone.

Got to play golf today and look forward to grandparents morning with young Ben's classroom tomorrow.

One week since life extending surgergical rescue and I am very thankful to my healthcare provider, physicians, insurance company.


No comments: