Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let it go

Every backyard garage needs a fake spearfish?!

David used to brood about his enemies in the Psalms and pray God would stop them and protect him, and punish them. We all do that.

Jesus told us to pray for our enemies and do good to them. The percentage of us who do that falls drastically I think.

Most of my personal attacks come from well meaning folks who are dissapointed with me over expectations unmet. It is not an attack upon my true self but upon a false self who people think always does the right thing, says the right thing, is in the right place as the right time and never fails to do the right thing. It is impossible, even though I try.

So, sometimes I just have to let it go. I wrote it, I thought about it, I am letting it go.

No comments: