Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

12 years ago

I took this picture from a helicopter in the year 2000 of the Kauai Napali coastline, no one is ever on this beach because its almost inaccessible.

I was watching to all, stunned, engrossed, scarred, and scared for our countr y. The evil necessary to do this for Allah is beyond my ability to comprehend, yet acts of wanton violence against innocent people continue unabated to this very day.

That is the world I am in, but not off. And I make a witness to the world to come with my prayers and peacemaking and acts of love.

I focus on the healing from the wound, while still watching the event with horror. I sit just earlier this morning with two veterans of WWII one a D day survivor, and how long O Lord till we beat those swords into plowshares.

No comments: