Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 20, 2012

This is the day that the Lord has made

I am so glad to have this day to enjoy being alive and knowing I am secure in Father's love.  Today's picture is of the monument to the plains Indians in downtown Wichita, Kansas.

Hoping some will come to see a screening of "What Dreams May Come" on Tuesday, I have never seen a movie made in Hollywood attempt to deal with life and death and hope so beautifully.

I continue to sleep better after removing my retirement savings out of the equity market and into the new growth annuities. It took the last four months for the Dow to return  to the level they were when I got out, meaning folks lost money or treaded water, while I was bonused for my purchases, and am going up at a decent rate with no cliffs to fall off.  Look into it as you get closer to retirement.

I am totally committed to practicing civility with my life and tongue as the political battle heats up. We have a free country and a vote and a voice, mine is not going to pile on vitriol and slander and ridicule and half lies and buffoonery to the serious issues that need to be decided.

I am cleaning the dust and grime off some decade old fishing rods and reels and planning on buying a fishing license to enjoy some moments at our lakes in the early morning and late afternoons.

I am hoping you have a great day as well.





No comments: