Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Disaster averted at Credenza collapse

So, we cleared the credenza for its relocation, and it fell apart, which it easily could have done with all the electronics I use being crushed by the weight of the books that were bowing the top. One of our handymen is assessing the situation.

I keep reminding myself, that in the art of fall cleaning, and being a lifelong office hoarder, it has to get worse in order to get better.

The first picture is my hidden library in my closet which I am culling as well. Major hoarding problems on the floor as well.

The second is work yet to be done.

The third is what is left of the credenza without the top.

I am having fun.
                                                                                                                                                                                   


No comments: