Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Isaac begat wind and rain

The prairie lands in the center of the country looked like an ocean at times. I actually passed by the geographic center of America one day in my travels.

As someone who lived near the gulf of mexico for decades I always have a special feeling for those in the hurricane zone in gulf from New Orleans to Apalachicola FL.

This morning I remembered the summer of 69 when Armstrong walked on the moon, and Camille devastated the Mississippi gulf coast.

When we lived on the coast we got bashed in 85 and for the life of me I cannot remember her name.

The came Katrina, and wow, the damage still hangs on.

So, we will see what the morrow brings, and it know its not political because he sends rain on the just and unjust alike in this covenant.

No comments: