Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Theodicy with head and heart

My grandson helping me greet people after church on Sunday....sort of!!

Every now and then reminders of the sheer chanciness and fateiness of life, (I know those are not real words), comes crashing in on us.

One Pastor decides to drive his family home to make Sunday Church and they perish in a fog and smoke shrouded Florida Hwy. The other pastor sleeps in and lives. A brave little boy loses his battle with Leukemia.

When we try to figure out pain and suffering and theodicy in our head and feel it in our hearts, then we are going to experience lots of question and lots of heartache.

So says Richard Beck on his blog Experimental Theology. So feels me. (I know feels me is not good grammar).

1 comment: