Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In a glass darkly


Being back to work means study, which I enjoy daily. It means interaction with others, which gives life zest, at home, in the office, in the hospital, all of which I did yesterday.

It's odd to walk into a hospital to visit someone when you were there just a few days ago as a patient, although the identification with those being treated is heightened.

It means planning ahead, for nothing happens tomorrow without our preparing for it, and that forward focus is good.

Lots of hooting among my southern friends about LSU vs. Alabama BCS Bowl. How they love their football in the SEC. I lived in Alabama for four years, perhaps they are my college teams?

No comments: