Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Farewell Hostess Twinkies

Shave Ice and homemade banana bread on Mauai. YUM

As a youth, I ate my share of Twinkles and Snow Balls. No that big a fan of Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's. These days if it comes in a wrapper I am likely to pass. The passing of the Company does demonstrate how free enterprise works, as many companies tried to created healthier snacks the market eroded. I do not think the government should bail out Hostess, if it survives in a buy out or emerges with newer products fine. And I hope all the fine Hostess employees find other work.

Now Little Debbie Zebra cakes!! That's another story and a serious addiction in my adult life...you could get like a whole bunch for them for $1.79. And the cake blended with chocolate both white and black and the creamy filling...don't get me started.

No comments: