Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Farewell Moleskine Planner

Laura singing in the choir.

For the last six or seven years I have enjoyed the sleek and sexy Moleskine planners. Their history and quality make note taking a joy. I plan to keep using them when I am at conferences or note taking events, but my to do lists and monthly planner are now a part of my Xoom Android Tablet. It's just too convenient and nifty not to use.

My kids who are apple people continue to find ways to join their lives for convenience and efficiency. They started using a product that allows them to have have to do list that updates itself on the Iphones so they only have one list, and if an item is procured they both know it. Pretty helpful.

No comments: