Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday, Monday


Lunch Day-17 people enter the study room to make sandwiches for the homeless. A blessing.

Maui-Watching the Opening Golf Tourney and seeing from the air what Laura and I drove on delightful Sunday afternoon the year before last. We stopped at each promontory and descended into a small beach primarily used for snorkeling, then the popular family beach that gets great ratings in the travel books. I showed her the Plantation Course and we drove through the oceanside course and stopped at looked at a sacred burial site.

Ended the day at a brand new McDonalds, done in Hawaiian culture. Precious memories.

Bought a present for those memories, a 12 inch digital picture frame for my office, and I can de-stress by lifting my eyes to the wall and see my favorites every day. I am favorably impressed with the color, picture quality and handling options of the Pandigital brand.

Made my first Microsoft movie slide show of highlights from 2011, worked great, learned things for the next try.

No comments: