Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A wayward child?



That little kid is me, looking independent and a bit mischievous. I believe our traits show up when we are very young. I have been spending the evening looking at pictures on my storage drive. They are stored so randomly that they jump all over the decades, places we lived, homes we dwelt in, vacations we took.

Today I sat with a gentleman in his 90s getting ready to leave, and he was a peace. Life is a wonderful gift. So is faith and hope and love, and I have been able to experience a lot of it over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look at these pictures and try to figure where we living then. I look angry. I think much of my early adolescence was spent angry. It was so hard to make new friends when you moved every couple years. From about 10 on I attended 5 schools in three different states.
Love, Judy