Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Fall Vacation

December of 2009 was my last Disney visit, ready for another assault on the property.

Our Daughter and her husband have asked for some vacation time, and we will care for the kids for five days in October, and, rather than sit around the house during Laura's fall break, we are going to Disney Land.

While the grands are young we want to make more memories in the magic Kingdom. We went in the fall several years ago and it was nice.

I am still saddened by my friends death this week. No one is ready to leave early, we have things we want to see and do, further goals. I know his faith was solid and things will go as they should, but I still hurt for his wife and kids and the retirement years missed. Like I told Laura, I am not postponing anything that is doable these days. Life is too short and fragile.

No comments: