Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

"I am not without skills"


That's one of my favorite lines from Six Days Seven Night with Harrison Ford and Anne Heche. Today I assembled a new ceiling fan in our study. Our Hunter died prematurely after just a couple of years, so we found a nice replacement at Lowes.

I am amazed that it has been ten years since the terrorist attacks. I am paralysed by too many disasters this past decade. 9/11, The Tsunami, Katrina, The war on Terror, the collapse of the economy. Thankful for faith that sustains.

My friends wife bought a brand new Kia Soul this weekend. Very cute car, and I share the enthusiasm for the quality and durability of the brand.

Our next skills required project is hanging four 13 pound mirrors in our Kitchen that must line up perfectly and hang on monkey hooks that can support that weight.

Enjoy your Labor Day break.










No comments: