Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, June 13, 2011

One year on Flickr


The red bars above this text are a gateway to my Flickr photos, which I started a year ago. I have some of my sets there in the hope that friends and families can enjoy them when they have some time. Check it out. Click the red bar on top.

Saddened today at the closing of some Marie Callendars Restaurants. It is quite a landmark eatery around these parts. I am not a regular their, usually once or twice a a year, but it had good food and great pie.

Happy today that my gym friend Julie still has her summer home in Greer. We watch all our fires with some anxiety and concern.

I drove to the Phx Rescue Mission with sandwich lunches today. So many contrasts in the 60 mile round trip. The Indian Reservation, Lower Buckey's Industrial area, our downtown. We are welcoming the Southern Baptist Convention this week and they are getting some hot June weather.

No comments: