Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where do all the old memories hide?

Sunset reflections in a Coastal Mississippi Bayou, Summer 2010.

The brain is a marvelous thing, and seems to be able to file so many things. Yesterday a very sweet friend from my past found me on facebook. I thought about her and the things that happened in our lives back then and I was amazed at memories that sprang from the fissures of my mind. She adopted one of the puppies of my dogs litter, even though the mix of long haired dauschhund and beagle was not real attractive. She went through a sad time and I am so glad for her happy life and lovely family.

I am sure heaven will have time for reunions and catching up, of which facebook is only tiny and imperfect reminder.

Tomorrow is Dieters Gone Wild Day for me and I am looking forward to some bread and pasta, both of which are denied on my eating plan.

No comments: