Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My New York Relatives


Celebrating my 60th with my sisters Judy and Linda this past summer.

Reconnected with Chris K today. My former brother in law. Father of my three nieces, the children of my oldest sister Judy. We had not seen each other in 30 years. It was good to hear about the family from his perspective and how his life had gone forward after the marriage broke up.

He has been able to travel a lot in his retirement and they have come to love our valley, as you would expect from any resident of New York State in the winter time. I am thankful he has been very involved in his children and grand children's lives.

Passed the Scottsdale Princess Resort, home of the Tournament Players Club, heavy into the construction of the thousands of seating areas for the worlds most highly attended golfing event, and maybe even sporting event starting early next month.

No comments: