Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How lovely is Thy dwelling place

The praying hands rocks in the Superstition Mountains. I sense His presence when I am out there.

The beauty of the word "dwell" struck me with new force this week. Come dwell with me, has an inviting sound, a feeling of unhurried fellowship, sit down and visit and stay a spell kind of vibration.

I found myself singing a chorus that I could not identify, although I knew it was from Psalm 23. So I googled it, which is an amazing tool for the scatter brained. Turns out it was John Peterson's 1958 hymn, "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days, all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever, I shall feast at the table spread for me."

1 comment:

kc bob said...

I remember that song.