Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What are you doing to my hair?














Today I returned to a Presbyterian practice for a family spread all over the map who wanted to celebrate this event together. I have baptized many, many babies, and practiced believer's baptism and baptized many young and older adults. When asked, this practice does not violate my conscience, I get both views and embrace the lack of uniformity in baptismal practice because the issues are so similar. It really is an act of faith, a vow to raise a child in the faith, and hope that God will capture the heart of this little girl for His own.

When the children are a little older you never know what kind of reaction you are going to get, and this one was precious. Thanks to Roger B for doing a wonderful job with my Canon Xsi.

No comments: