Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Banter and conversation, all day long!









My good friend Don B decided to goof on my picture with a funny face, and yes, it was funny.

From 7 am til 8 pm I have been chatting with people I know. A buddy stops by every Friday for coffee and catching up, a car full of golfers pass the time to and from the golf course, a four hour round of golf is not stop commenting, laughing, cursing our bad luck, and discussing every kind of topic under the sun, lunch is more of the same, dinner much more conversation about politics, family, prom nite memories. I am exhausted from all the talking, and I loved every minute of it....for this kind of stuff is what makes relationships interesting and rewarding amd friendship valuable.

No comments: