Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A new Droid user









Yep, I have been waiting to jump into a greater degree of connectedness. I liked the reviews about the new HTC Incredible so I was in a line of nine to get mine today. I have been saving for a new camera lens, but decided that will all our summer travel it would be nice to find places and locations and stores when we are in strange places. Our kids are message senders and now we will be as well. So, I am in learning mode and loving it.

Fellow parishioners, do not judge me for my love of high tech organizing and connecting tools. The world is really changing, and so will I, a little later and slower, but I am a life long learner. The wedding of Droid and google tools is awesome, the camera will post my travel pics, and I can catch news and weather anywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the message from your new toy! I admire your enthusiasm for embracing all the new stuff! Eden

kc bob said...

I got my first smartphone about 3 years ago and have been addicted ever since. Gowalla.com is one of my favorite mobile apps but I don't know why :)

Happy smartphoning!