Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting the Knack with Verizon


My Cell phone went through the wash with my pants. Despite my enjoyment of the possibilities of an Iphone I went with the Samsung Knack as a replacement. No camera, a basic model with more size to fit my fingers, and very little else. I feel I have been cutting edge most of my adult life. I was always able to help people with computer issues, love electronic gadgets, and have enjoyed the internet and blogging, but....I am pretty sure I am not ever going to twitter, have very little need for text messaging, and I am more eager to save money by bundling something somehow than by dropping or adding anything drastic to my world of connections. I do not presently have a DVR and would like one. So my stable is presently, Verizon Wireless Cell Phones for both of us, AT&T land line and High Speed Wireless with a modem that allows us both to browse at the same time. Dish Network with no movie or special channels, only one TV in the house.

No comments: