Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, January 4, 2013

News from past friends


My freshman year, Alex and I drove to Ft. Lauderdale Fl. for spring break, the first of many, and the song, Love Can Make You Happy was number 1. I developed a crush on his little sister Sarah. She came to our college and we wrote letters that summer but the spark never lit to a flame.

Sarah lost her husband of 37 years to melonoma cancer this week. I fell in love with her Irish Immigrant parents, her brother my best friend, and I am so grateful that Sarah has three children to help her through their loss together.

On a happier note, we dodged a bullet when our AC was not broken, needed a few capacitors and is heating normally. If we could get five more years we would be very pleased.

No comments: