Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday back in gear

Office-my invaluable office assistant Genevieve returns to organize everything that fell into disorganization over her break.
.
My sister Judy is hoping for a family get together in June like this one over 30 years ago in Pensacola.

I am to photograph a local helping ministry for an upcoming report.

A long postponed teeth cleaning which I am sure the Dentist will use to drill and fill something.

The gym, to fight off the pounds gained during my period of cake, cookies and chocolate overdose.

Laura is reading a highly rated book about the iron curtain in Germany and the dude has incredibly difficult vocabulary. I discovered google has word pronounciations with its definitions that is really cool. I am reading Water for Elephants, and getting into it quite nicely



No comments: