Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My girl, Laura


It has been a long time since I have done a candlelit wedding. I loved that part where they were lit before the ceremony. My bride was probably helping and I asked her to sit for this shot in the late 70s in Crystal Springs, MS.

Laura spent her second of three two week breaks at home and heads back into the fray tomorrow. Always a delight to have more of her presence in the home, we enjoyed this Christmas.

Today in church I was trying to get the sympathy vote for our cold house last week and she was downplaying our suffering as usual. I was cold all week long, no matter what she says to the contrary.

In a week and a half we will hit the 38 year mark in our marriage. Where did the years go?

No comments: