Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Day off doings

I actually have an ink stain on my shirt during my 17th year.

Breakfast with Mike a new friend who shares my passion for gospel truth.

Best Buy browsing, some cheap mood music, (spanish guitar), and...you guessed it, a half off remote control helicopter which is a blast to play with and share with the kids. Its the closest thing to controlling flight I will ever experience.

Taping some free weekend HBO, Cinemax and Showtime movies for future enjoyment.

Finished reading Water for Elephants and enjoyed learning about that crazy time in life just after the great depression and during prohibition and that impossibly odd lifestyle of the train circus. Good story. Especially when told as a flashback from a very old nursing home resident. Added reality to the story of lifes adventures.






No comments: