Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Wedding Day plus 35















We finally got hitched ten months after we met, moved the wedding up from summer to January, against the wishes of the pastor I was working with. "Why in my day we finished our education before we got married" I told that old dutchman that we were not living in his days, but ours, and we wanted to move the wedding. He punished me by limiting the time for my honeymoon.

The Wedding Planning was done mostly without me, and everything went off almost without a hitch. The church youth/Choir director was supposed to do a duet with his wife, and went to the gym and forget the time and had to sing it late and without his wife, and left me sweating in a closet filled with ancient smelly hymnals and the pastor for 15 minutes.

I am so greatful to have these pictures preserved from our young life, because it reminds me we had a young life. Great day, great experience, great memory, great life with the women of my dreams.

1 comment:

kc bob said...

Just a note to let you know that I am enjoying your story Don.