Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Freshness after the Rain














The interplay of clouds and sunlight is a constant moving work of art that lifts me and fills me with amazement. I have had so little new moving through my mind the last few days. It seems so odd to me that we talk about saving healthcare and stopping healthcare reform, and within hours of here a nation is crying out for emergency healthcare of the most basic kind. Thankfully it is coming, and yet the death toll for this one is staggering.

Through it all, as I bring a five month concentration of Biblical wisdom to a close tomorrow, is the echoing of the hope that fills me, God through all and in all, and the One to whom the glory will go when we all get "further along".

No comments: