Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Different week ahead, kids back in our life.












Brian, our NYC youngest is home for a week. He lives with three other Arizonans in Brooklyn and works at The Standard Hotel and is attending Parsons School of Design as well, hoping to be in costume design on Broadway. Being the social networker that he is he will reconnect with all this friends, take a day trip to his Alma Mater UofA in Tucson, and hopefully enjoy being away from an existence that he describes as crowded, all the time, everywhere you go.

The Furniture Restoration people came and removed all traces of my Wii bowling accident with the red red wine, and I feel so fine. Out the the Dog House till the next incident.

We have pictures made everytime we go to Disney and Laura noticed that in every one of them I have stains on my shirt. Todays picture shows my coffee spill on picture day. This is who I am, what can I say.

No comments: