Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The 90 day courtship
















So, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a beatiful girl and I have committed to move 300 miles away for a year of ministry preparation. We spend a lot of time together that spring. I took her on a campout with my Bible Study from Seminary, and met her Dad, having already met her mom on another occasion.

One afternoon they told me Laura needed me urgently....her father had died suddenly at age 57. The funeral weekend intertwined me deeply with her life and family, and we were talking serious future plans within weeks.

1 comment:

Redlefty said...

I can't blame you -- I also feel for a hottie brunette with a great smile!