Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The "With God Life" is good














Almost four years ago I spent a week at a private camp in Idaho on the Salmon River. I was processing the things I learned at the Renovare national conference. I got a vision of the "with God life" reading The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard. The fruit of that change of direction has not stopped producing wonderful changes in my life. Its not because I have become a marvel of spiritual disciplines, but I found authors and ideas to move more in the direction of enjoying the faith and away from defending the faith by getting it all right.

This picture shows the small plane that dropped me off leaving the grass runway. The owner uses this runway to allow missionary pilots to practice landings and take offs.

1 comment:

Carmen Andres said...

"direction of enjoying the faith and away from defending the faith by getting it all right"

amen!