Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Comfort Bike













I have always loved the Schwinn Bicycle Company but never owned one till today. I wore out a mountain bike before I moved here and now Laura and I can ride together and I have another way to burn calories.

Schwinn is emerging from bankruptcy and is putting a lot of obvious quality in a relatively inexpensive bike. 18 speed Shimano derailleur, not ultra lite but not heavy either, its for the road, not off street, where I am in my life, and the upright handle bar and shorter length are very comfortable, as I just returned from a 20 minute ride. I am a little over two miles from my office and there is a pleasant back way through our sister neighborhood, and a shower if I need it. That's why I am glad it has a back rack to strap a bag on. Resolved........

No comments: