Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

One perfect shot, one great weekend















Friends, its a great week to live in the desert. We enjoy the yearly visit of the PGA tour up in Scottsdale. This is the first year in a long time I am not going up. I really wanted to go on camera day and engage that passion but a dentist appt. messed me up.

The Phoenix Cardinals will have a shot at the SuperBowl. A great weekend. I put my photo of the witnesses to my perfect shot, my first hole in one. Yep, I am not a pro golfer and hated being on the football team, but for one shining moment last year, the ball hit softly and rolled in the hole, perfect...Sweet. Would'nt it be nice if Kurt Warner does something perfect Sunday Evening...Sweet.

No comments: