Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vacation Protocols

Son Clemente Beach has one of the most spectacular daily sunsets which I plan to photograph each evening at the end of our week in Palm Spritns.

I have been blogging daily since August of 2008, I am not taking a break, although the time may be more flexible each day.

I will post more pictures of things that interest me, including facebook picts with my smartphone, so you are more than welcome to friend me if you have'nt.

I have three books, a spy novel, and the whole Kindle library to read by the pool.

I will eat healthy (he said to himself), and walk every day.

My flickr account must be renewed this week, I have been neglecting it, I think you access it by typing in pastordoninaz in the search cell?

I cannot really get away from my church family. I love them. We have been together almost a decade, so I will be updating the prayer requests remotely. This reminds me that people run their business from laptops all over the world, we are connected.

I will sit by an ocean, one of God's grand gifts to the planet.

No comments: