Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Break Time

I was delivering Jack's juicer to his home when Greg and Michelle, mutual business friends, offered me this really nice Hamilton Beach juicer. I am so grateful and thankful for the gift and for all you guys have done for me in our new relationship.

G&M helped me move my retirement savings to more stable and less risky products two months ago, right before the stock market and its attendant mutual funds went back down the chute. No more chutes and ladders for me.

In a few days we will be taking some time away. We stayed pretty close to home last summer with my heart issues, and getting out of town is something I look forward to. Armed with copious amounts of gift cards from Starbucks Laura and I will focus on rest, recreation, leisure reading, pool side relaxation, restaurant conversationing, grandkids spoiling,  sightseeing, and indulging my photo hobby for a few days.


No comments: