Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 27, 1967

Tomorrow is my spiritual anniversary. 45 years of being called to follow the Lord. No regrets, lots of blessing and living, lots of change and lack of change forgiven. Friends, travel, good experiences, a share of frustrations, some confusions and misteps, lots of thinking, meditation, prayer, and the books that helped me on my journey.

Nothing matches the big thought, that I have a good Shepherd leading me into paths of righteousness for His names sake.


I am not that young man who cautiously placed his faith in a God he could not see late one evening.....wait, yes I am, and His mercies are fresh every morning.

No comments: