Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Puttering around

There is nothing like Putt putt golf to bring back memories of growing up. These attractions predated the video game revolution. The kids enjoyed it although the afternoon sun was intense. They charge alot for this game but I don't think they have fixed the carpets since the 70s!!!! I remember many trips with youth groups to enjoy these recreation areas.

Saw a beautifully green golf course on my walk yesterday and look forward to playing tomorrow although this hard mattress has done a number on my left hip, I could barely get the ball out of the hole yesterday. Ah, the aches and pains of aging.


I actually read a mystery novel recommended by a friend. It was enjoyable poolside fun. Dick Francis is a British writer who was a jockey and this was set in England and featured solving an old mystery while filming a movie about horse racing.

No comments: