Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Music on my mind


Under the Banyan Tree in Lahaina, Maui. This is a home made instrument that had almost symphonic sounds under his talented hands.

I would imagine that everyone who collects music develops genres and tastes. I added two CDs to my collection from the sale section at Border's Books and Music. Laura and I had a date night in the absense of compelling movies.

Four Seasons greatest hits performed live. There is not a year of growing up in the 60's and 70's when one of these songs was not on the charts. Truly unique ballads.

Jewel Pieces of You, her first album. What a lovely and unique story teller with such a gift in that voice and guitar.

The Mall is crowded but not excessively so, some shopping going on. Laura passed a sandal sale rack and determined to stop by on the way back after dinner, and an hour later the rack was almost empty. I am, myself, the world's worst shopper, unless for books, music, or electronics.

No comments: