Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cumulus Clouds are a pallet of 3D art.

This is not what I saw today, but representative.

Two thing came together this afternoon, actually three to make a spiritual moment. I had my latest prescription glasses being repaired when one of the the arms broke on vacation. I have been wearing an older, weaker pair for a month. Putting those newer glasses on was great.

Second, I am reading a biography in which the principal character is describing how nature reflects the image of God.

Third, today's cumulus clouds were revealing a depth and shape that was breathtaking.

The point, "all nature sings, and around me rings.... this is my Father's world."

No comments: