Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Boise Idaho

Well, its been a day or two since wifi worked well enough to post. This is day five of road trip and we have arrived at our destination, with a day of worship and rest tomorrow and golf on Monday. We enjoyed a wonderful Best Western in Twin Falls and have chose another near the Boise Airport that has a lovely indoor pool and spa, and great rooms.
Been a while since I traveled this way so I am recommending you check them out.

No matter where you travel in this great country you find good folks, hard working, providing services and goods to make this economy go, and you find folks are preety much the same, yet the areas they live create a lifestyle for the residents. I find I could live in Idaho in a minute, then I think of the winter and suddenly the 80 degree day is not such a great thing.

Anyhow, my retreat reading and thinking have been rewarding.

No comments: