Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 25, 2014

A dark shadow hanging over my head.

Emerging from a tunnel dug through a mountian at Zion National Park.

That was a phrase used by my Cardiology associate Doctor last week after our discussion. She was referring to the reality of the heart disease I live with. It's true, I try to live a normal hopeful future oriented life, but you have to monitor the things that your body is feeling and be ready to call for help in a moment.

Anyhow, we have elected for the fifth time to get some tests to see if anything is clogging. One year from today I will be on Medicare and such interventions will probably no longer be possible. So I wait to schedule another nuclear stress test.

Thinking about the Napa Ca area as they recover, and perhaps live in fear off aftershocks. I know how that feels.



No comments: