Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Siesmic Activity?

Disneyland where you can experience in 10 story free fall in safety and comfort.

A couple of years ago I felt a tremor in AZ while sitting on my couch, pretty sure I blogged about it. A momentary funny feeling of dissorientation that was so strange crept over me.

Whenever we are in LA I think about the possibility, and this past weekend several of my FB friends on a choir tour felt the earthquake and probably will keep the memory through their lives.

Now Chile.....


And I am hearing the Buffalo and Antelope are roaming away from Yellowstone???

More after I investigate.

Meanwhile, grateful for a long nights rest after a restless night before.



No comments: