Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Phone as Camera


Statistics say large numbers of people are using cell phones as the only way to capture family and travel memories. My daughters family is among them. It is also affecting the sales of small point and shoot cameras.

I use my phone to send things directly to facebook or when I have no camera with me, but I must grudingly admit that those little lenses can make some fine shots, as the picture in this post of a village on the Road to Hana, there is a darker subdued bluish tint and clarity are really remarkable.

I want to do something tomorrow with my camera, but it will be overcast and I sometimes get tired of the overwhelming browns and drys of this place, kind of long for color.

Will not know the test results of the stress test till next week. Guess that means I am not about to keel over.





No comments: