Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

An August Sunday



This Pascagoula pier is impressively long for a little city beach public pier. It was of course totally rebuilt after Katrina, we used to watch fireworks from the old wooden pier two decades ago.

My friend Mercy worships at a church where there is alot of corporate freedom to dance, and shout and praise. On Sundays when she emotes about their worship I wonder if the Lord accepts all kinds, as ours is fairly traditional and staid, although we sing and pray and listen with intensity.

I cannot picture my folks become like those younger free expression groups, too much cognative dissonance for me.

I enjoyed our worship this morning, beautiful songs, special music, and piano solo that was uplifting, and now the joy of the fourth round of the PGA. Someone is going to win this thing this afternoon.

No comments: