Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, March 19, 2012

When the wind blows


Some parts of the valley had hail stones collect to cover the ground, we had a nice long set of showers as people in the northest were enjoying sunshine and springlike conditions, and it was so nice to burn a few more logs in the fireplace while enjoying the afternoon.

I do lots of second marriages, some widows, some divorced. I do not believe marriage is a holy sacrament and cannot be dissolved. The RC church has done untold damage with that view. Jesus, I am told, was tightening up the Old Covenant rules when he spoke of marriage and divorce but I think we have misunderstood His emphasis if we go hardline on this.

I performed a ceremony for two really nice people on St. Paddy's Day and I feel that they will be more secure under this covenant contract than just living together.

Just heard of a sweet lady who passed away whose family never quite accepted the second husband into their circle. It was sad. Companionship is sweet, and for some sweet the second time.

No comments: