Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday in Charge

Laura's mother Mary was a church executive assistant for several decades, including working with me for five or six years, also the height of professionalism.

I came to my present ministry on Easter Sunday 2003, which means a ninth anniversery next month. My loyal executive assistant had already been here four years. Genevieve and I are about the same age and share the same outlook on life, and she is organized and I am not.

Runs the office with skill, gentleness, thoroughness and warmth. She is home recovering from foot surgery and will not be at the helm this week, leaving me to handle the duty.

I will stumble through.

No comments: