Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Golfless Day Off

Had a tour of one of our mercy ministry locations where some of our servants volunteer each week. Very well managed food and clothing and services ministry.

I am taking the month away from golf, to clear my mind of some poor play, to practice on the cute little pitch and putt course outside my office, and to save money to buy some more forgiving senior type irons.

Yesterday I combined a long drive with a stop at Golfsmith where I bought a used set of hybrid type irons, a barely used wedge, and a new three wood. Now to practice with the new clubs and hope they help.

Every now and then I pass by the home we rented when we moved here in 89. It is shocking what two decades does to the look and feel of a neighborhood.

Stopped at historic Milano's Music to pick up my flute which was in for a do over repair and now has great tone.

A splurge at lunch...In and Out Burger, and wow is that place popular around here.

To the gym to work off the spluge, home to a dinner date with wifey, who will be my valentine again this week.

No comments: