Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things I am Selling














Well, I did not start blogging to make money. However, I have reached the stage in my life where I am willing to sell some things I have for things I want. If any of you or your friends or relatives are searching for some things I am selling let me know.I am wanting to take my lens to our summer trip to Maui and Kauai.

A 12 String Yamaha Wide Body Acoustic Guitar, made in 1996, very nice room filling sound. Near perfect condition with nice case. I am keeping my six string Ovation, but never got really good on the 12. Price negotiable. Paid $350 for it seven years ago.

Canon EOS 18-55 EF 3.5 Lens, 75-300 EF Zoom, Canon EOS 3/5 18-200 Quantaray Zoom.
I am saving and selling to buy one L lens, I have discovered by photography love lies in landscapes and sharpness. All these are one year + old or less and will sell for 70 percent of their present value, unless you beg. Pictures available of all items.

No comments: