Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chewing on the left













After 13 months of healing, surgical insertion of a post, more healing, I have a brand new surgically implanted lower right molar made by human hands. I have been chewing on the left for so long its hard to break the habit. Its pretty cool when you think about it.

I was blogging when I had the surgery, this must be habit forming as well Post 555, and since I starting counting less that a year ago, 5000 reads, which is small, but I really appreciate each of you who stop by.

4 comments:

Redlefty said...

13 months, wow! You can now double your rate of calorie consumption! :)

Don said...

I never thought of it that way, or maybe food will taste twice as good chewed on both sides.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new tooth.
And Congrats on your Blog...I for one, would not miss it! I appreciate YOU! :)

kc bob said...

"Chewing on the Left" - sounds like the title of a liberal blog :)

Glad you are able to chew on the right now!