Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Lost Fan who tries and fails to figure it out













We are headed to Charleston's Restaurant for a meal with friends. Looking forward to it. I was enjoying last evening reading people's surmisings about the answers we will discover about this entertaining TV series Lost, and it winds down to an end.

I really enjoy those with the gift of analysis and the tools to remember all the revelations that have made this show so entertaining. I can't do it myself, but once a theory is out there I can evaluate it with the rest. I have always enjoyed that part of science fiction and theology that reflects on time travel, redemption, how God enters and directs our affairs while preserving our will and choices. Good stuff.

No comments: